Dealing with Guest Complaints
Procedures / Your Respònse
1) Maintain Eye Contact - Look at the guests eyes in an apologetic yet concerned manner.
2) Listen - Listen with your ears and heart, and listen with your eyes as well.
3) Empathize - I am terribly sorry, Mr. castro.....
4) Gather Facts - May I please check back with you again Sir? You would not like flowers on your table?
5) Explore Solutions and Take Action - "May I then remove the flowers now, Mr Castro?
6) Offer Assurance - " I am really sorry, Sir, and I will make sure this will not happen again"
7) It is equally important to thank the guest for bringing the problem to your attention. Assure the guest that it will be noted and that it will report to management.